0

Deepika Padukone, a certifiable workaholic, is about to take her first full-fledged holiday. Deepika Padukone, who has 4 back-to-back blockbusters in 2013 to her credit said: "I've been working round-the-clock completing multiple films. I became so work-obsessed that I came to a point where I felt guilty when I was not working. I didn't entertain let alone enjoy a single day of free time. That's how work-obsessed I became this year."

Deepika Padukone further said: "I can take a guilt-free vacation because the rest of the film industry is also planning to get away later this month. So obviously I can't be working."
Deepika can't wait to spend time with her parents and sister. "This year I have been able to give very little to my family...so more guilt (laughs)."

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top