0

Sri Divya the actress's first Tamil movie was "Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam" alongside Siva Karthikaeyan, for which she received rave reviews. After the release of "VVS", there she generated a husge fan base in tamilnadu.  Sri Divya got many offers in Tamil, then even now, many directors are waiting for her dates.
In a recent interview, the young actress revealed that her aim was to act with all the top actors from Kollywood. Then she expressed her desire to work with her favorite Tamil actor, Suriya. 
"I feel that Ajith sir is too old for me, so I don't think that I could suit him as his love pair. But however, I am ready to play any other characters, for instance a sister role in one of his next movies. He is such a big star", the actress statement about Ajith.
Her upcoming films are "Pencil" with GV Prakash, "Eetti" alongside Atharvaa, and "Jeeva" in which she will play the love interest of Vishnu.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top